Powderkeg in Verona is growing and looking for a Full Time Web Developer to work on a variety of web–based development projects. This is a great opportunity for a qualified candidate to work with a rock star web team and have fun doing it!
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 – 2 years of experience working with HTML, CSS, JS, and PHP. Candidates should have experience working with custom photoshop designs and translating them into functioning web applications and websites. Familiarity with CSS, PHP, and JS Frameworks is a plus, but not required.
We take a lot of pride in doing things right the first time and not cutting any corners. Organized and detail oriented developers will thrive here.
This is a full time position with competitive pay and benefits that include: healthcare insurance, dental, paid time off, 401k, work from home availability and stability in an established web company.
Powderkeg (PK) has been around for over 10 years and has launched over 500 websites and email campaigns with a large variety of clients. PK has been named the Top Local Webshop the last 5 years running by InBusiness Magazine. See why you’d love working here.
- 1-2 years of professional experience working with HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, MySQL, and WordPress
- Familiarity with Bootstrap or other CSS framework
- Familiarity with jQuery and / or React
- Familiarity with using third party APIs
- Familiarity with Git
- Working with designers to translate designs into functional and responsive applications and websites.
- Maintenance and Feature improvements to existing applications and sites.
- Working with a small team to complete medium and large scale projects
- Having a positive attitude!