Powderkeg in Verona is growing and looking for a Full Time Web Designer to work on a variety of web–based projects.
The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience as a web designer, creating custom website designs from scratch. We are looking for an experienced designer with a portfolio of past websites that they acted as lead or solo designer on.
We take a lot of pride in doing things right the first time and not cutting any corners. Organized and detail oriented designers will thrive here. You will be working on a variety of projects with various deadlines, so staying organized is a must.
This is a full time position with competitive pay and benefits that include: healthcare insurance, dental, paid time off, 401k, work from home availability and stability in an established web company.
Powderkeg (PK) has been around for over 15 years and has launched over 500 websites and email campaigns with a large variety of clients. PK has been named the Top Local Webshop by InBusiness Magazine, and a Best Places to Work by Madison Magazine. See why you’d love working here.
- 2+ years of web design experience
- Experience working with clients
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite
- Enjoys a collaborative work environment
- Meeting with clients to discuss their website needs
- Working with clients and developers to design custom websites
- Providing detailed discussion with client during the design process
- Supporting developers with design needs on various client work