Tuesday, September 19, 2017 | 8:00 am | Powderkeg Office
In this 1 hour presentation, you’ll learn about:
- The importance of blogging
- As it relates to SEO
- As it creates bridges between your social media channels and your websites
- As it makes you a default leader in your field
- Different approaches to blogging, including explainer posts, lists, check-lists and more
- How you can use a blog to feed all of your social media channels, and your mailing list
- And more
This free event is put on by us! Seating is very limited, so please RSVP by September 14th to reserve a spot.
About the Speaker: Josh Klemons
Josh Klemons is a Digital Storyteller/Strategist and the founder of Reverbal Communications, which helps brands of all shapes and sizes find, hone and tell their stories online. He has done digital work with local, statewide and national political campaigns, tiny non-profits, big companies and everything in between. He sits on the board of Social Media Breakfast Madison, Grow Madison and the marketing committee for the United Way of Dane County. He writes, teaches, trains and presents regularly on social media and ways brands can reach, engage and expand their online audiences. His motto is simple: You have a story… Let’s tell it!
Let us know if you can make it!